A simple and scalable solution
A quality telephone service: you can talk on an IP-based network.
A wide array of possibilities, on top of telephony, with an ALL-IN-ONE offer based on single physical connection and providing you with all the IT and Telecom services you need: telephone, internet, WiFi, LAN and more – managed by POST
Why choose the SIP Trunk on ConnectedOffice solution?
- From 2 to 30 channels
- Possible interfacing with IP, BRI, PRI equipment
- Option 4G Backup
The SIP trunk solution on ConnnectedOffice allows you to benefit from SIP trunking on a scalable solution such as ConnectedOffice.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A dedicated POST line without contact to the public Internet
SIP Trunk on ConnectedOffice lets you connect your existing telephone set-up (PBX), VoIP or ISDN, using a gateway installed by POST via a special end-to-end POST line unconnected to the public internet, offering the appropriate interfacing for the establishment of the IP connection to POST’s VoIP platforms.
Secure IP telephony system
- Automatic failover: the architecture of POST’s new VoIP platforms is geographically redundant
- Secure service: POST Telecom’s SIP Trunk establishes communications via POST’s secure private network, which is separate from the internet. This dedicated line prioritises voice calls while guaranteeing quality of service and confidentiality
- Quality of service (QoS): the quality of service from the SIP Trunk solution provided by POST Telecom guarantees data transfer as well as transfer availability, speed and times, having a direct impact on the quality of incoming and outgoing calls
- The service is managed end-to-end on the POST network from our SBC Gateway to the VoIP platforms
- Customers may invoke POST’s network security guarantee in the event of fraudulent activity affecting voice calls on its SIP Trunk Business system
- Firewall-like security equipment: a secure SBC Gateway (Session Border Controller) managed by POST and allowing interfacing with your PBX
- Consulting service with our POST experts for implementation of the migration plan or VoIP configuration
- Technical support based in Luxembourg
- Porting of Luxembourg numbers
- A test number for roll-out to ensure business continuity
- Free communications within a company using the same SIP Trunk on ConnectedOffice