Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
Integrate your traditional telephony network into your Microsoft Teams work environment!
POST has created Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams so that its customers using Microsoft Teams can receive and make calls from or to any switched telephone network number in Luxembourg and abroad within the Microsoft environment. .
Thanks to Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams, you can replace your existing Private Branch Exchange (PBX) system with a set of features provided directly by Microsoft Teams that can help to improve a business’ productivity and cloud experience.
Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams transforms Microsoft Teams into a hosted PBX that is integrated with the other features of the Microsoft 365 suite
- Possibility to keep and use your own existing phone numbers
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing is available at any time: communication in Luxembourg and abroad with anyone, regardless of whether or not they are using Teams (all you need is the internet!)
- Access all the necessary features during calls, depending on your needs
- Thanks to the cloud approach, it can be installed and configured remotely so the customer is not expected to do anything
- As the service is managed by your telecommunications service provider, you enjoy a professional and secure service, a guaranteed high service availability and an attractive call charges plan
Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams will make your everyday teleworking life easier. Continue to receive your calls at home as if you were in the office!