PROTECTION AGAINST MALICIOUS CONTENT AND DNS ATTACKS
DNS Protector is a ConnectedOffice integrated security option that protects users against malicious content and attacks by analysing DNS traffic and blocking access to dangerous pages.
HIGH LEVEL OF PROTECTION AGAINST CERTAIN THREATS:
- Phishing: fake sites used to steal confidential personal information.
- Malware: malicious software designed to infect your devices in order to steal vital data.
- Ransomware: the latest generation of malware. Cybercriminals lock your computer and demand a ransom.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Find out how the DNS Protector service protects you from malicious websites and content:
- You enjoy a high level of protection thanks to the collaboration between POST, its CyberForce experts and Cisco, a global leader in the production of advanced internet solutions.
- You are protected from access to fake websites created for the purpose of stealing personal data (passwords, bank details, etc.)
- Requests to access servers that contain malware, as well as compromised websites, through any application, protocol or port, are blocked.
- Domains that show suspicious behaviour and that could lead to an attack are blocked.