1. Calls/SMS included up to the fixed volume limit of 1,000 units for the BusinessEurope mini (Luxembourg only) and XS plans in Luxembourg, Europe and USA; of 5,000 units for BusinessEurope plans from S to L in Luxembourg, Europe and USA; unlimited in Luxembourg, Europe and USA for the XL plan, and in Luxembourg, Europe, USA, Canada and China, and from the POST mobile network to landlines in 60 destinations in the rest of the world for the MAXI plan. Please refer to paragraph 7 for the list of 60 destinations. For BusinessEurope plans from mini to L, up to 5,000 MMS to mobile numbers in Luxembourg from the POST mobile network or on roaming in Europe or to the USA (BusinessEurope mini: Luxembourg only). For the BusinessEurope XL plan, unlimited MMS in Luxembourg, Europe and USA, and for the BusinessEurope MAXI, unlimited MMS in Luxembourg, Europe, USA, Canada and China.
2. Domestic calls: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or mobile on a domestic network, or listening to a voice message, excluding special numbers, calls to Voice over Internet and data, fax and video calling. Domestic SMS: SMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding premium SMS. 1 unit = 1 SMS = 1 call minute. Domestic MMS: MMS from the POST mobile network to a mobile on a domestic network, excluding special numbers. SMS and MMS: When sending an SMS or MMS to multiple recipients, the SMS or MMS will be billed for each recipient, as applicable. The maximum size of an MMS is technically limited to 200 KB. Receiving SMS and MMS: SMS and MMS are free to receive from the POST mobile network.
3. To and from Europe: calls from the POST mobile network to a landline or a mobile number in Europe, incoming calls from a network in Europe, outgoing calls from a country in Europe to a landline or mobile number on a European network, outgoing calls from a European country to a voicemail number. Excluding special numbers, calls to Voice over Internet numbers and data, fax and video calls. The term "Europe" refers to zone 1 of the list shown in the appendix and the term "European" to a country in zone 1 of this list. The units used to and from Europe are deducted from plans in the order in which the billing data sent by foreign operators are processed by POST Telecom S.A., depending on the technical constraints inherent in the billing system and the date of receipt of these data; POST Telecom S.A. cannot guarantee that this order will match the chronological order in which the communications are made. In general, it is free to receive an SMS on a foreign mobile network. However, some operators may apply a charge for receipt, which will be recharged to the client. To receive MMS from a foreign mobile network, additional charges for packet switching or circuit switching type data communications will be billed (tariffs and roaming agreements available online).
4. Luxembourg, Europe and USA Internet traffic: packet switching data communication made from the POST mobile network and in Europe and the USA, excluding special numbers and Premium SMS, calls to Voice over Internet numbers and data, fax and video calling. 1 MB = 1024 KB. Internet traffic in Europe and the USA blocked for BusinessEurope mini. The output may be affected by various factors. More details regarding outputs can be found in this document: Net Neutrality. The speed may be reduced or the connection suspended based on non-inclusive usage, according to the description in the Fair Usage section of the pricing plan.
6. To and from the United States, Canada and China: calls/SMS/MMS from the POST mobile network to a landline or a mobile number in the United States, Canada or China, incoming calls from a network in these countries, outgoing calls/SMS/MMS from the United States, Canada or China to a landline or mobile number regardless of the destination in the world, outgoing calls from the United States, Canada and China to a voicemail number. Excluding special numbers, calls to Voice over Internet numbers and data, fax and video calls.
7. The 60 destinations relate to the following countries: Europe (non-EU/EFTA): Albania, Andorra, San Marino, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine, Central and South America: Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Easter Islands, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Asia-Oceania: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Christmas Island, South Korea, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Tasmania, Thailand, Vietnam, Africa and North Africa: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, South Africa, Cape Verde, Middle East: Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia.
8.Data traffic in Canada and China: packet-switching data communications excluding special numbers and Premium SMS, calls to Voice over Internet numbers and data, fax and video calling. 1 MB = 1024 KB.
9. Options are subscribed for a period of one month and are automatically renewed until the next term of the contract (except the Extra Volume and Option Phone option).
10.The customer has the option to request the cancellation of the Guarantee+ option without giving a reason, by sending a letter via registered mail addressed to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. The cancellation of the Guarantee+ option will take effect only at the end of the month of receipt by POST Telecom S.A. of the cancellation letter sent by the customer. See the special terms and conditions applicable to Guarantee+.
11. Subscribing to the Blocked Plan option enables all communications of the same type as those included in the plan to be blocked over the volume included in the chosen price plan. Usage is blocked on reaching the threshold indicated for the current calendar month. The ExtraVolume option which allows additional data volume to be added for the current month is blocked by default with the Blocked Plan option. Clients who wish to add an ExtraVolume option must first cancel their Blocked Plan option. Options are subscribed for a period of one month and are automatically renewed until the next term of the contract. However, the customer has the option of requesting the cancellation of all or part of the subscribed options without giving a reason, by sending a letter by registered post addressed to POST Telecom S.A., 1 rue Emile Bian, L-1235 Luxembourg. The cancellation of an option will take effect only at the end of the month of receipt by POST Telecom S.A. of the cancellation letter sent by the customer.
12. ExtraVolume: enables you to benefit from an additional Mobile Internet volume in Luxembourg, Europe and the USA after using up the Mobile Internet volume included in the price plan. The volume included under the ExtraVolume product subscription must be used within the period starting from the day of subscription and concluding on the last day of the calendar month of subscription; the balance not consumed during this period cannot be carried forward. The price of the ExtraVolume product is payable in full when signed up for, regardless of the actual number of days remaining in the calendar month of subscription.
13. The customer can subscribe to an option by SMS to 64000, which also enables them to monitor their use. You can subscribe to more than one option at the same time (eg: Canada Data + Canada Calls & SMS). With the MAXI plan, the Around the World options are used first. An SMS is used to notify the customer of the subscription and to monitor the use of the options (100%). Options are not compatible with the BusinessEurope mini plan (except E1, E2 and E3). Billing rates for the Around the World options: Data per KB - Calls: per second (1”/1”)
14. Zone 2 includes the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, New Zealand, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
16. Maximum theoretical speed that can be reached with 5G technology. The actual speed depends on several factors, for example, the network availability or configuration of the device used. More information in the Net Neutrality Document.